iPhones all together will always come with wallpapers and lock screen features. With some being photos and others are live wallpapers. They usually give your iPhone an impressive front view, because one will prefer to have a beautiful wall paper on the lock screen to have a good attractive phone at glance.
The need for wallpapers and lock screens have really grown to the extent that wallpaper apps and also lock screen apps have been created and are there on the internet and in the play stores.
Lock screen apps are to enable one lock his/her phone so as to protect information or just for privacy purposes, as they usually secrete. On the other hand wall paper, apps provide pictures and wallpaper features and screen savers for one’s phone they can also enable one create his own wallpaper. It has since become a business with many creating this app to sell and also creating of wall paper products.
A beautiful wallpaper will make one fall in love with his/her phone just like the interior design of a house or decoration of an event as they act as an interior decoration of one’s phone.
Just like any other thing in the world they also have their pros and cons;
– Wall papers have bright and beautiful colors which will attract the user
– Live wall papers will make the device so look beautiful, attractive and more alive giving the user a great experience
– Lock screens help the user keep info private and protect the phone from intruders especially with the intruder selfie and also the finger print feature that comes with the lock screen apps
– Live wall papers will continuously run thus consuming a lot of battery power and also bright wallpapers drain power and this continuous use of battery power will damage the battery life.
– Some lock screens are may not have important features such as intruder selfie
– They may be annoying as some are unresponsive and resource unfriendly.