With a wisdom of a 20-something-year-old person stuck in a 12-year-old girl's body.
Crissey has a strange obsession with the arts, unicorns, and referring to herself in third person.
All artworks and photos unless otherwise specified are © Crissey Si -- borrow at your own risk or fear the wrath of her hand shoving 500 marshmallow pieces down your throat.
She's mostly a very busy person but for special people with special requests, she is open to hear what you have in mind. Open to sponsorships, ads and other projects.
Email her at email@example.com
Super simple Make-up using these:
1. MAC Studio Fix (NC35) for light base foundation
2. Dolly Wink Cream Eyeshadow in Silver for eyelids and inner corners of the eye
3. Candy Doll Strawberry pink (1st layer) + Peach (2nd layer) for dolly cheeks
4. Dolly wink Black Liquid eyeliner (make it thin for a more natural/no eyeliner look)
5. Majolica Majorca Lash Expander Frame (BEST.MASCARA.EVUR)
6. Candy Doll Sheer loose powder to finish the look! *u*
7. Freshlook Colorblends in GRAY :)
* Pearl necklace and Pearl Bow Ring from Yhansy Manila
and yes, I have a tiny mole near my upper lip LOL
In case you’re interested, Candy Doll and Dolly Wink Cosmetics will be open for pre-order soon : Crissey’s Online Store :)
I’ve always been a fan of shimmery bright eyes *u* YAY FOR GLITTERY CREAM EYESHADOWS !
Silver (left); Gold (right)
LOOOOVE the glitters! I love applying this to the inner corner of my eyes to give an illusion of bigger and brighter eyes! /sneaky sneaky.
*PS: When applying cream eyeshadows don’t apply too much as it tends to crease~ make sure to check your eye make-up every once in a while ! *o*
In case you’re interested to buy, I’m opening pre-order for Candy Doll and Dolly Wink Cosmetics soon! : Crissey’s Online Shop :)